LAW OFFICES OF MARTIN J. RUBIN
3611 FAIRMOUNT ST.
DALLAS TX 75219
Martin J. Rubin was voted by D Magazine 2009 as
One of the Best Personal Traffic Ticket Attorneys in Dallas.
Do not delay in hiring our firm to handle your traffic ticket citation. If you miss the
court's deadline you may face the following legal problems:
- You may be arrested.
- You may pay additional DPS fees.
- You may be charged with the additional criminal offense of failure to appear or violation
of promise to appear.
- You may
have to pay additional court costs because of warrant fees.
- You may unable to register you motor vehicle because of the Scofflaw.
- Your driver's license may be suspended.
- If you have missed your deadline call the Law Offices of
Martin J. Rubin immediately to post your bond and lift the warrant!!!
Speeding Traffic Ticket , FMFR (No Insurance Traffic Ticket), Red Light Traffic Ticket Ran Stop Sign Traffic Ticket, Seat Belt Traffic Ticket, No Registration, Inspection Traffic Ticket, Failure to
Appear, Speeding in a School Zone Traffic Ticket, Tolltag Violations, Seat Belt, Speeding
in a construction zone with worker's present, HOV, Use of Mobile phone in a school zone
Some of the procedures that we use in representing our clients
- Jury trials and non-jury trials of traffic ticket offenses
- Motions to dismiss or quash complaints of traffic tickets
- Plea bargains with State Prosecutors
- Motions to suppress evidence due to lack of reasonable suspicion
to stop and probable cause to arrest
- Expunctions of traffic ticket offenses from your record if your received deferred disposition, you are found not guilty
at trial by judge or jury or if your case was dismissed without trial
- Suspensions hearings, ALR hearings and
- Occupational drivers
- Assist our clients with reduction of Department
of Public Safety surcharges by court order or application with the DPS
We represent our clients in many traffic ticket courts.
The Law Offices of Martin
J. Rubin has represented individuals across the State of Texas in municipal courts, Justice of the Peace Court and County
Criminal Courts of Appeals in many counties including Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Kaufman,
Rockwall and Tarrant Counties.
|Martin J. Rubin, Attorney and Counselor at Law