Florals are love! Whether these prints are on dresses or carpets, they have the power to enhance the beauty and add freshness to the entire phenomenon. And we all know that floral fever never goes out of trend. No matter if you are wearing floral printed clothes or installing flower carpets in your house, you can be sure that these things are never going to look updated and old-fashioned. Today, we’re going to talk about how installing floral carpets in an innovative way in your house is going to add the X factor to the place.
- Match florals with solids – They say, opposites attract! You can see the true example of this quote in your home decor if you contrast or blend together solids and florals. Like, you can opt for solid painted, neutral or pastel shades walls and equally subtle looking furniture and furnishings in your room. Next, go for installing the flower carpets on the floor and see the magic. This contrast of prints and solids is going to make your interiors look more charming yet innovative.
- The boho effect – Do you know that home decor enthusiasts are going crazy after the Boho theme recently? Well, yes, you can create the same effect in your house and make it look trendy and How? Well, you can just pick up some boho-themed paintings for your walls and go for decorating with vibrant colours and funky themes. Next, install flower carpets on your floor and match them with some colours in your furnishing. You won’t believe the after-effects of this transformation in your room.
- Create a synced theme – Florals matching with florals is also a nice way to make your interiors look pleasant. When you sync the theme by adding wallpapers of flower prints and get the furnishings of the same prints. Then these flower carpets look all the more inviting in your home. But remember, go for pastel-shaded furniture in such cases to create a perfectly innovative home decor effect.
- Add the greenhouse effect – We all know that florals are connected with nature. So if you want to create a greenhouse effect in your house, then this is also an innovative way to beautify your room. You can add lots of plants in your house and go for natural shades on the wall. Next, you can go for flower carpets on the floor and have a refreshing and soothing interior in your home.
- The European-themed decor – Do you remember the home decor ideas during the queen’s era? Well, these were all regarding having everything huge, white and florals. So, you can opt for a European-themed decor and paint your house in stark white shades, have bare wooden furniture and flower carpets on the floor.
- Flower carpets in the exteriors – Not just your interiors, but even the exteriors can have a wistful and innovative beauty if you add flower carpets in this section of your house. You can opt for such carpets in your lawn and install an open dining table and some chairs around it to make the place look more inviting.