Over the past two years, a drastic change in approach can be observed among everybody. Everything has a twist in taste, from our dressing to being foodies. Every time we tried to maintain decorum of our sauces, from vacations to attending meetings. Especially while attending meetings, we often prefer to match our dresses with ethnic jewellery, but we often fail to choose the right one to create a bold look. Therefore, Myntra came up with a project like “style for her”, which showcases a list of trends and dazzling ethnic jewellery which aims to elevate your beauty anytime, anywhere.
This article is for you if you are still confused about what kind of jewellery you must opt for to attend functions. With this article, I have come up with a sequence of five trendy ethnic jewellery that you must combine with the dresses to give yourself a diva look. The dazzling, fashionable jewellery that could be used from the ”style for her” section is as follows:
- The statement neckpiece: if you are fond of sarees in different variations, try a statement neckpiece for your look. The necklaces are those pieces of jewellery that fire up your face and make you feel comfortable in them. Bollywood actresses also opt for these products to style their looks.
- Large Earrings: Another essential piece of jewellery is earrings. The jumkas and the earrings are the essential ones, without which the entire dress-up seems incomplete. Whether you are getting ready for any trip or is going to visit any of your dear ones, earrings are needed. Jumkas or the big earrings go best with long dresses like Anarkali and salwar suits. A red Anarkali with a pair of oxidised jumkas will often complete your outlook if you plan to attend any anniversary party.
- Finger rings: Another accessory one must opt for while in a saree is the finger rings. When planning to get a complete makeover with a traditional yet trendy look, you just need large finger rings to provide your hand with a complete look. Just think one, how would it look like if you were getting a makeover without getting a makeover on your hands? Yes, you will look incomplete. However, these big traditional finger rings often give you a trendy outlook with a traditional look.
- Heavy bangles or Kada: Myntra also included heavy bangles or Kada to style for her. A piece of junk jewellery often accelerates your look at any occasion. Nowadays, these heavy bangles are also liked by Bollywood beauties. If you too want clay, wearing bangles along sarees will be perfect.
- Mang tikas: Mang tikas are jewellery, especially for your forehead. It is one of the brides’ most used jewellery pieces, especially during their wedding. Mang tikkas always go with sarees.
The above-mentioned ethnic jewellery is the best jewellery that one must opt to style for her. If you want to know more about these kinds of jewellery, then follow the backlinks.